Tuesday, March 27, 2012

When my pajama pants turned into a shirt
Cuando mis pantalones de pijama se convirtieron en una blusa


I once had really pretty pajama pants. I really loved my pajama pants, Sandra gave them to me for my birthday a few years ago ( I cant remember how many :s). But then one day I found a big hole on them, and I did't have the heart to throw them out:p  So I just put them away in the back of my closet... Until last weekend, when I was cleaning my closet and I found my ripped pajama pants. I really liked the fabric so I t pajama pants, Sandra gave them to me for my birthday a few years ago ( I cant remember how many :s). But then one day I found a big hole on them, but I did't have the heart to throw them out:p So I just put them away in the back of my closet... Until last weekend, when I was cleaning my closet and I found my ripped pajama pants. I really liked the fabric so I thought I could reuse it to make something. So I made this shirt(:
Una vez tuve unos pantalones de pijama muy bonitos. En verdad me gustaban mis pantalones de pijama, Sandra me los dió en un cumpleaños hace algún tiempo ( no puedo recordar cuanto exactamente:s) Pero entonces una día encontré un hoyo grande en ellos, y no tuve corazón para tirarlos:p Así que los guarde en el fondo de mi closet... Hasta el fin de semana pasado, cuando los encontré mientras limpiaba un poco mi closet. En verdad me gusta mucho la tela, así que pensé que podía reutilizarla para hacer algo. Y entonces hice esta camiseta(:

Now I can wear my old favorite pajamas at day : p (ha!)
Ahora puedo usar mi vieja pijama favorita en el día : p (ja...)






Well, that´s it for today, I hope you liked my little restyle project. 
Do you like how my shirt turned out? Do you have some old favorite clothes that you´d want to restyle?

Hope you have an awesome day(;


Bueno, eso es todo por hoy:p Espero les haya gustado mi pequeño proyecto de "reuso".
¿Les gustó como quedo mi camiseta? ¿Tienen algunas viejas prendas favoritas que tal vez les gustaría reutilizar?

Espero tengan un lindo día (:

-C

6 comments:

  1. I have so many projects I need to get to. Ugh.
    I like your blog's new look! (New to me at least) The header is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We just updated it, the buttons are new as well, we're glad you like it :D

      And I know exactly what you mean about the projects, I have a growing list and I don't cross off nearly enough of what i have to :p

      Delete
  2. Such a cool restyling! Very sweet, and very nice shirt!
    You're so pretty :) !
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was checking out the link you left, methods of modern farming, it's very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we love reading them. Please tell us your thoughts and suggestions! You can also write us at ponycats@gmail.com

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejarnos un comentario, a las dos nos encanta leerlos! Por favor dinos lo que piensas y si tienes sugerencias!
También puedes escribirnos a ponycats@gmail.com